Selca CNC software and hardware repair
Tecnoservice is able to offer its customers a specialised assistance service, both software- and hardware-related, on a wide range of Selca CNC systems.
Maintenance, replacement and repair are necessary interventions to guarantee the correct upgrade of electronic boards, essential for the correct functioning of CNC systems used for industrial automation.
Please contact us simply by filling out the dedicated form in the appropriate section. We actively operate throughout the province of Milan and in the remaining towns of Lombardy.
The Selca products
Selca made its début on the CNC market around 1978, developing the concepts that had previously been developed by Olivetti. Just ten years later, the Italian company had become a pioneer in the sector, introducing its interactive geometric programming language PROGET2 with the CNC S1200, thus paving the way for all the other Selca products:
- S1200: geometric programming pioneer.
- S3035: for repetitive programming activities.
- S3040 and S4040: for machining centres with limited programming.
- S3045 and S4045: complex digitising and copying systems.
- S3045P and S4045P: with cpu and continuous TCPM management.
- S4060D: management of 5 and more axes and high speeds.
Tecnoservice offers its customers a fast and complete assistance service to meet the various needs relating to the Selca numerical controls. A team of qualified and specialist technicians carries out professional interventions both in-house and at customers’ premises. Tecnoservice’s staff of expert and constantly updated technicians guarantees customers rapid and robust solutions to satisfy any type of need relating to the S1200, S3000 and S4000 Selca series.
The assistance service in detail
The software and hardware assistance services offered by the Albairate company, in the province of Milan, include:
- Telephone consultancy for troubleshooting assistance.
- The sending out of specialist technicians for external assistance and maintenance at the customers’ premises.
- Preventive maintenance interventions with customer CNC back-up.
- CNC board repair at the in-house electronic laboratory.
- The sale and trade-in of CNC cards, always present in the constantly stocked company warehouse.
Please contact us for further information or to request a quote. We are a point of reference for the main areas of Lombardy, including the province of Milan.